- The BellyFit panel is a zip-in soft-shell panel that expands the front of your own jacket during pregnancy.
- While baby-carrying with a soft front-carrier or sling, the panel allows you to easily wrap your jacket around you and your baby, keeping your baby closer and warmer while outdoors.
- Wind/water resistant and ready for fall, winter and spring
- Suitable for jacket lengths between 60cm – 80cm (24″ –31″) (separate adapters available for longer mid-thigh to knee length jackets)
- Optional snap-on fleece panel for an extra layer of warmth
- Designed and made in Canada
IMPORTANT Before buying: The BellyFit panel attaches directly to jackets that have a zip with at least one slider with VISLON and 5VS on the back of it. Don’t see the VISLON and 5VS or have a longer jacket? – You might need a Zip Adapter. Come to the store or visit the Make My Belly Fit website to determine which adapter you need.
SAFETY! Your baby’s safety is your responsibility. Always monitor your baby or child to ensure adequate ventilation and warmth. The BellyFit panel is NOT a baby-carrier. Always follow the safety instructions of your baby-carrier.