Shipping & Handling
- Canada Post
- We can file the item(s) as a Backorder. We will proceed to ship you the part of your order that is in stock, and when that item is once again available, we will ship it to you. You will not be charged any additional shipping fee for the second shipment.
- We can offer alternative solutions, based on the fit of your previous purchases with us, function of the item, or the supplier’s own replacements (if the item has been discontinued).
- We can refund the portion of your order that is unable to be fulfilled. This can be issued through Paypal, or on file as Store-Credit for later purchases. Store credit with us never expires, and we keep a record of it so you don’t have to!
Returns & Refunds
Returns, Refunds, & Exchanges for Online Orders
Shopping online is hard enough; toss pregnancy into the mix and we know the experience can be over-complicated and even intimidating. Here at Carry, we provide warm in-store service like no other maternity boutique, and that translates virtually as well.
We won’t hesitate to have a conversation with you regarding sizes, fit, & your personal style to ensure you have as seamless an experience as possible. Simply Contact Us either by email or phone and we’ll figure it out together!
That being said, if you purchase the wrong size, or change your mind about a piece, we can easily issue refunds for online orders. Continue reading for steps on how to pursue a return with us.
If you need to return an item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details regarding your order so we have all the accurate information, and can possibly suggest alternative styles/sizes for you.
Information to Include:
- Full name + order number*
- What pieces are you returning?*
- Why didn’t these pieces work out? (Optional, but helpful! Especially if you’re willing to figure out an alternative with us)
*mandatory to process a return/refund/exchange
We will respond back to you ASAP, providing you authorization to ship us your return. Returns/Refunds/Exchanges are processed within 7-10 business days from when they arrive in-store.
Once the refund has been processed, any funds due should appear on your bank statement within 7-10 days (Please note that refund times are beyond our control and vary by card issuer.)
- You can return full-price merchandise within 30 days and sale items within 7 days from when you receive your package. You will receive your full refund (minus shipping) on the original tender.
- Returns are only accepted providing the items are unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Swimwear should be tried on over underwear to be exchanged. Nursing bras should also be tried on with protective nursing pads.
Shopping & Payment
Here at Carry, we create as rewarding of an experience as we possibly can, for women in all stages of their pregnancy; Before, During & After.
We prize ourselves on being available and ready-to-help on our many different platforms. This enables us to help you shop over the phone, online, and especially in-store.
Sizing and fits vary from brand to brand, and we can always give you an idea of how a particular style will fit if you email/call us with your sizing information.
For a good start, view our Size Guide by Brands page for a general idea.
Payment Methods Online
We use Paypal online to create a seamless experience for our virtual customers. You can choose to use your own Paypal account for a more efficient checkout in future, or use their ‘Guest’ checkout option to pay with a Credit or Visa Debit card.
Most popularly, Paypal accepts: Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, & American Express.
Having issues online?
As we constantly improve our website, you may have some trouble using our online Checkout. If so, do not hesitate to Contact Us either through email or phone, and we can finish processing your order.
Payment Methods Over the Phone / In-Store
If you have issues online, give us a call and we can process your order over the phone. Methods of payment accepted over the phone are the same as accepted in-store.
We accept Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, & American Express. We also accept Cash, Store Credit, & authorized ‘Carry’ Gift Cards.
Credit Card Information
In addition, we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, to help us know what web browsers people are using, and to find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to fill your order and for our internal use only. We do not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Security and Storage
Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your credit card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.
For any further concerns regarding how your personal information may be stored/used, feel free to Contact Us and we will respond as soon as possible.
Here at Carry Maternity, we create as rewarding of an experience as we possibly can, for women in all stages of their pregnancy; Before, During & After.
The full Carry experience entails a personalized shopping experience, flexible hours, our Rewards Program, & regular in-store & online promotions. Find out more about these services here!
Where to Find Us
As a well-established brand, the location of our brick & mortar has always been a major factor to our successful reputation.
Remaining in the thriving neighbourhood of Yorkville has always been a priority, due to its easy access by all means of transport; TTC, driving, & walking in and around the city.
Find us at 110 Cumberland St, Toronto or here.