Update: November 21st 2020
In light of the new Ontario restrictions regarding COVID-19, we will be closing our Yorkville Location in Toronto, as of 5pm on Sunday, November 22nd.
- Curbside pickup will be available on Tuesdays - Saturdays from 11am - 5pm. Drop by the front door and we will have your package ready for you! Please wait for a confirmation email to pick up your package. Please place your order before 5pm to pick up the next business day.
- Exchanges and returns may be returned by mail or curbside. Please send us an email at email@example.com to process your exchange or return either curbside or online.
- Virtual Shopping Appointments are available, please contact us by phone or email to shop with one of our knowledgeable team members.
Thank you for your continued support. Your safety is our top priority. We will continue to provide Free Expedited Shipping for all Canadian orders $150+.
As always, our team is here to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Pat & Kat
May 15th 2020
We want to take this opportunity to thank our customers and community partners for their ongoing encouragement and optimism during this time. We're excited to announce the reopening of our store on Tuesday, May 19, 2020. The last few months have been unpredictable for all of us, and as we try to navigate what this new reality looks like for Carry and our customers, we are making every effort to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, and community.
In light of our reopening, we'd like to share some precautions and changes we are implementing to the in-store shopping experience, informed by the World Health Organization and the Canadian government guidelines.
How it's going to work:
- We will be open Mondays to Saturdays 12pm - 6pm, and Sundays 12pm-5pm.
- Only up to 3 customers will be allowed in-store at a time. Only 2 changerooms will be made available.
- Employees and customers will be required to wear face masks. Disposable masks will be provided if you arrive without one.
- Walk-ins welcomed, but appointments are prioritized and highly encouraged when possible. Make an appointment here.
What we're doing:
- Our entire team will complete mandatory daily health checks and follow appropriate protocols to protect both their own well-being and surroundings.
- Reduced staff on-site to continue to comply with safe social-distancing guidelines.
- Enhancing our sanitation procedures and frequency.
- Increased cleaning of all contact surfaces and high traffic areas (such as the bathroom, front counter, and changerooms) throughout the day.
- Disinfecting all clothing tried on and unpurchased.
- Providing hand sanitizer and hand soap for customer use.
- Inbound packages and mail are being disinfected upon receipt.
Your safety is our top priority. While we would love to see you in-store, we will continue to provide Free Expedited Shipping for all Canadian orders $100+. Our Free Curbside Pickup will remain an option at checkout.
As always, our team is available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Feel free to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We can't wait to see you.